Baileys Boutique is always looking for fresh talent to join our team. We currently have open job positions. If you are interested shoot us your resume and portfolio (email@example.com)!
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Baileys Boutique is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the Owner to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and other social media platforms
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites with a preference of Photoshop
If interested please provide a resume, portfolio and a brief statement of interest (be creative!)